Sunday, September 7, 2014

crayola

Physically the world in which we live is very colorful. Blue skies. Green Grass. Yellow transportation cars that we trust to get our children places. One eyed one horned flying Purple people eaterzz. Orange and Black who hold each others hands while spooking the world on a certain scary night. Gold is initially what makes the world worth while. White is expected for the color of a smile. Brown chocolate with Pink balloons makes February 14th pretty sweet. Not that I would know but I saw it in a movie once and it felt cheesy but right. Red to our nation is a symbol of "hardiness & valor". (Personal opinion but I see Red as weakness, losing something you once possessed.) 

Colorful things and Colorful people. 

My old neighbor Ray is White. You wouldn't think so when you watched him on the court. but nothing was wrong about Ray. He was pure and clean. When I grew up I knew who I wanted to be. 

I won't say names but she is definitely Red. She loses herself so quickly it scares me. 

Lauren is a soft Pink. She loves so sweetly and is so willing to give. 

Ironic that Justin's favorite color is Purple. #gaypride I think he looks like a girl. 

Braydo I believe is Orange. I haven't decided if it's because I see him around that color too much or because his personality is so bouncy and bubbly. Probably both. 

My best friend is Blue. Her funny personality is as crazy and unpredictable as waves hitting California's shoreline. The secrets I'm told NOT to tell are hidden in the depths of my blue best friend.

The family down the street is the typical Alpine, Gold. I shouldn't explain myself here so fill in the blank. _______________________________________________.

I had a friend once who walked and talked Brown. Just the aroma surrounding and the thoughts inside were dirty. Nothing but sh!t came out of that boys mouth. 


That girl last year in math... yeah she's Black. Thank goodness looks can't kill. 

"Sausage" is Yellow. She took the color test to prove it. Not to mention she has beach blond hair, a glowing smile, and a radiant personality. She was one that was blessed. Me and my Brown haired sis sometimes hate her for that. 

My daddy is Green. Through wind, hell, and rain he still stands. Just like that tree. I look up to this man more than anything on earth. &for that my favorite color is Green

2 comments: