Sunday, September 21, 2014

right now

1:18 PM
-my stomach is louder than my thoughts
-i'm suppose to be there...but i'm not
-she probably just lied and is with "him"
-it's 86 degrees
-i will probably wait about 7 minutes to reply to this text

4:32 PM
-i'm listening to the ping pong ball bounce as background music to my little brothers whining
-gravity is pulling me down
-i want the chocolate milkshake from purple turtle that is sitting in my fridge
-she is stuck there listening to all 99 complaints
-i'm waiting for a punishment because this time i know i'll be in trouble

5:45 PM
-my dad's voice just cracked and i laughed
-thousands if not millions are on their phones texting
-there is war&pride
-i wish i knew how to talk about love
-he's looking in the mirror

9:09 PM
-somebody just missed the bus
-i just woke up from a nap
-they just shared the big news
-someone is laughing histarically upstairs
-my top lip hurts

10:43 PM
-i can't go back to sleep
-his status just went from engaged to single
-i am envious of my sister's looks
-lines are being made and crossed
-i am eating goldfish

1:30 AM
-curfew is being broke
-a prayer was answered
-the moon is a waining crescent 
-I am not tired 
-fruit snacks are against the rules

4:44 AM
-I am tired
-I am tired
-everyone else is asleep 
-I am tired
-I am tired

8:56 AM
-my feet hurt
-I'm so bitter towards all the happy people in life
-she doesn't get any fruity pebbles 
-she realized it was a one night stand
-there is a stranger sleeping on my couch

7:04 PM
-i'm back. 11 hours, a needed nap,  &food
-listening to "Another Story"
-i hate love
-mother is driving me crazy
-is the first day of fall.:) and that makes me happy


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea and so well done. I think I want to try it #Stolen

    ReplyDelete