Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Brahma Momma.

Brahma Bull:






A breed of cattle imported from India. Horns usually curve upward and are sometimes tilted to the rear. Brahma cattle are known for their extreme tolerance to heat. 





CAUTION: GETS AGGRESSIVE WHEN AGGRAVATED


Mother:




A worldwide breed of human. Specifically made for making more(children, sandwiches, ect..) Moms are known for their extreme ability to protect, overprotect, and nurture their offspring.






CAUTION: WILL DEFEND CHILDREN @ ANY COST

Brahma Momma:




A mix breed of human & bull. Usually in the form of a Homo sapien, but have been spotted in bull form on rare occasions. Known for their extreme tolerance to heat and OVERPROTECTION of offspring.




CAUTION: GETS AGGRESSIVE WHEN CHILDREN ARE AGGRAVATED




I think I saw my mom turn into a Brahma Momma yesterday. 

I bet you Jacqueline K was one. 

I doubt Kris Jenner.

I think Katharine Hepburn, and Florence Thompson both were one too.

but not so much Brit Spears and Dina Lohan.

I even bet Rhonda is a Brahma Momma sometimes. &same with the queen.



Skin-walkers and shape shifting scare me.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahhahha <333333 this made me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. creative and utterly hilarious. still dying, of laughter.
    enjoyed every minute of reading this post. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete