Sunday, November 2, 2014

death

i was ready to die. well at least i thought i was. up until i met him ... looked him straight in the eye. he was very appealing, especially in black. 17 year old pity me years were over and i approached him confidently.

we talked
 we laughed
and took a walk on a fine line.
 i was comfortable
& i enjoyed myself

i told him secrets that i haven't told myself yet. 
he knows who Angie is and knows the reasons why i want to leave so badly. he made me question my god and made me feel stupid for not being on my knees.


i don't trust. never have never will. i learned that in fifth grade, he only reminded me of what i had forgotten.


DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS

his name was death. and you wanna know what he told me? 
 WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.

    and that scared me.

3 comments:

  1. "he was very appealing, especially in black."
    aren't they always?
    This was lovely, madame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told him secrets that i haven't told myself yet.

    Deep as can be.
    I loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete

  3. "i told him secrets that i haven't told myself yet."
    #stolen you won the argument that's for sure. Keep
    Writing and your blog looks unreal.

    ReplyDelete