Sunday, October 5, 2014

for all the yesterdays and tomorrows

ya know life is a delicate thing. one minute you're here and then the next you could be gone. i could be gone. we all could be gone. 

i'm grateful god has spared me this long, he must believe in me more than my piano teacher did. she always would call me twice a week to remind me to practice, then reward me with the candy she knew i couldn't resist.  i lied about practicing. &the thing is, i don't feel guilty.

i appreciate laughs we had in my car. for the screams and ditching class. the wood park will always be our park and happy birthdays will still happen once a year.

i was scared the sun wouldn't come up today. just like it always does .... it did.

my mom asked for the pictures because all she really cares about are the pictures and her job. it shouldn't make me mad but for some reason it does. and i don't like being mad. especially today. it's sunday and i should be thinking about the lessons that were taught. but all i can think about is

you.

         and me. 


                  and death. 



                             and god. 








1 comment:

  1. "you. and me. and death. and god."

    Loved this line. Made me feel butterflies.

    ReplyDelete