Sunday, October 12, 2014

fast cars & lips

My little brother (eight by the way) sat me down and gave me a talk I will never forget. He called it

how to get a boyfriend. 


Now hello I'm the seventeen year old here and seventeen should be for dancing and kissing but since I lack in one or more of those departments I decided to listen up. 

The first thing he said was make up. Now I know every guy out there always says "you're so much prettier when your natural" and "I hate the orange faced clown mask that girls think they have to wear" but trust me boys you would not want to see majority of us females in our natural habitats. We are animals and zits are not fun. Neither are high school girls. So listen up and remember: wear makeup and be beautiful because the best thing a girl can be in this world is a 
beautiful   
                 little                   
                                fool.

Second. Run fast. Put down the chocolate and pick up the ball because that's what all boys want. They want to be chased around the swings and down the hall. I tie my shoes a little to tight so I know my feet are there. So that hopefully I can find that boy and run and run and run and chase because my little brother always said that running faster will always catch them. &when you catch them, hold them. And hang on tight. 

3. Lol. Rofl. 😂. Hahhhhhahahaha:))):):)):):):))) humor is something you have or you don't so hopefully you have it cause if you don't, you're screwed. 

I don't know why I'm listening to an eight year old boy.

 I don't know why you're listening to an eight year old boy.

Four - Stop it. 

Silly that this step is five because every word is four me. love, kiss, love lots. hugs. hold. don't. lips. hate. like. like - like. take. bees. bird. bare. hand. deep. form. drug. girl. boyz. slut. hazy. idol. kook. fool. best. miss. joys. rare. hope. good. care. free. KISS. help. heal. give. home. time. cats. plus. life. done. warm. dare. grin. joke. calm. soul. soft. free. real. tool. pray. more. kiss. cure. blur. make rest. play. them. work. talk. need. more. save. lost. seek. slam. tick. tock. they. lost. unit. lips. love. kiss.
         kiss.
                     love.
                                  lots.
                                            lips.
                                                       kiss.



14 comments:

  1. wear makeup and be beautiful because the best thing a girl can be in this world is a
    beautiful
    little
    fool.
    Holy wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " We are animals and zits are not fun. Neither are high school girls. "

    yes high school girls are not fun. such a good list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your title just got me. "fast cars & lips"
    too top notch, i wish i could've taken it. like WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing list! great job on this! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this little brother of yours is a wise one

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo good! All of the steps are on point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great gatsby reference. YAS, nicely put.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait why haven't I seen this until now. UNREAL. oh my I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Great Gatsby reference was OFF THE HOOK (and I don't ever say OFF THE HOOK, but it was).

    We read this in class today. We read all the top 5 posts. This one is the longest, but it was still one of the best performed pieces.

    That 2nd paragraph.

    And the ending.

    YES>

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I tie my shoes a little to tight so I know my feet are there."
    ^ holy fu and those four letter words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. You're nice. Randomly went through all your students blogs today then eventually made it here. Not going to lie its weird reading past thoughts. I've been sitting here laughing at myself because I thought I knew so much! (My second exclamation point. You should be flattered I've used them both on you)((you told me sophomore year I was only allowed to use two exclamation points in my life...I just used my last one)) but it's true I thought I knew everything and now looking back I knew nothing. I still know nothing. But not knowing everything is beautiful and I love it. I hope your classes are going well this year and that you are taking care of my mom. She is sorta the best woman out there, I only wish I did more. Take care Nelson thanks for listening to my random rant. And all my random rants through high school. And all high schoolers rants.

      Delete